How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.132 ALL_USTATS → ALL_USTATS describes the user-defined statistics collected on the tables and indexes accessible to
6.103 DBA_USTATS → database. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_USTATS. See Also: \" ALL_USTATS \"
6.602 USER_USTATS → current user. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_USTATS. See Also: \" ALL_USTATS \"
ANALYZE → , ALL_USTATS, and DBA_USTATS. Notes: When you analyze an index from which a substantial number of rows has