How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.157 ALL_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS → ALL_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS displays information about the progress made by the XStream outbound
6.152 DBA_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS → servers in the database. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS. See Also: \" ALL_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS \"
Contents → ALL_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS 3.158 ALL_XSTREAM_RULES 3.159 ALL_XSTREAM_TRANSFORMATIONS 3.160
6.3.5 Displaying the Processed Low Position for an Outbound Server → ALL_XSTREAM_OUTBOUND_PROGRESS; Your output looks similar to the following: Outbound Processed