How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.160 ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES → ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES describes the measures for all zone maps accessible to the user. Related Views
6.159 DBA_ZONEMAP_MEASURES → the same as those in ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES. Note: This view is available starting with Oracle … . See Also: \" ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES \" Oracle Database Data Warehousing Guide for more information about zone maps
6.623 USER_ZONEMAP_MEASURES → are the same as those in ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES. Note: This view is available starting with Oracle … later. See Also: \" ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES \" Oracle Database Data Warehousing Guide for more information about zone maps
Viewing the Measures of a Zone Map → : DBA_ZONEMAP_MEASURES to display the measures for all zone maps in the database ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES to display … : SELECT zonemap_name, measure, agg_function FROM ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES; ZONEMAP_NAME MEASURE
Deprecated Features → ALL_ZONEMAP_MEASURES, DBA_ZONEMAP_MEASURES, and USER_ZONEMAP_MEASURES ALL_ZONEMAPS, DBA_ZONEMAPS, and USER_ZONEMAPS