How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
ATAN2 → Syntax atan2::= Text description of atan2 Purpose ATAN2 returns the arc tangent of n and m. The … , depending on the signs of n and m, and are expressed in radians. ATAN2 ( n,m ) is the same as ATAN2 ( n … /m ) Examples The following example returns the arc tangent of.3 and.2: SELECT ATAN2(.3,.2)
arcTan2() → atan2 ( y,x) where y is the parameter specified and x is the current number object. Syntax const … Number arcTan2(const Number &val) const Parameters val Number parameter y to the arcTangent function atan2(y,x).
Single-Row Functions → transcendental functions ACOS, ASIN, ATAN, and ATAN2 are accurate to 30 decimal digits. The number functions are:
Built-In Functions → SQLCODE SQLERRM ABS ACOS ASIN ATAN ATAN2 BITAND CEIL COS COSH EXP FLOOR LN LOG MOD POWER ROUND SIGN SIN