How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
4.26 DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS → DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS displays information about the objects currently referenced by all advisors in
6.262 USER_ADVISOR_OBJECTS → owned by the current user. Its columns (except for OWNER ) are the same as those in DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS. See Also: \" DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS \"
Table 19-4 Segment Advisor Result Types → … Objects DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS All findings, recommendations, and actions are associated with an object … one entry is created in the DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS view for each analyzed segment. Table 19-2 defines
16.4.1 Activating the Undo Advisor PL/SQL Interface → , DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS, DBA_ADVISOR_FINDINGS, DBA_ADVISOR_RECOMMENDATIONS, and so on). See Also: \" Using the Segment
Table 19-5 Segment Advisor Outcomes: Summary → the possible outcomes. In addition, Table 19-2 defines the columns in the DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS view … , ao.type, af.message from dba_advisor_findings af, dba_advisor_objects ao where ao.task_id = af.task_id and
4.28 DBA_ADVISOR_RATIONALE → specified in the DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS view TYPE VARCHAR2(30) Type of the rationale; defines what data
4.35 DBA_ADVISOR_SQLSTATS → (see DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS ) PLAN_ID NUMBER NOT NULL Plan ID number generated to uniquely identify a
4.34 DBA_ADVISOR_SQLPLANS → DBA_ADVISOR_OBJECTS ) ATTRIBUTE VARCHAR2(34) Text string identifying the type of the execution plan. The