How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
4.59 DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS → DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS displays information about schemas for which an instantiation SCN
2.21 ALL_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS → for which an instantiation SCN has been set. Related View DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS displays … applied to the local database. SOURCE_ROOT_NAME VARCHAR2(128) The global name of the source root database See Also: \" DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS \"
Determining the Tables for Which an Instantiation SCN Has Been Set → DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_GLOBAL The following query lists each table
Table 22-1 Oracle Streams Static Data Dictionary Views → DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_OBJECTS N/A N/A DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS N/A ALL_APPLY_KEY_COLUMNS DBA_APPLY_KEY_COLUMNS N
Contents → 4.58 DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_OBJECTS 4.59 DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS 4.60 DBA_APPLY_KEY_COLUMNS
New Features → DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_OBJECTS ALL_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS and DBA_APPLY_INSTANTIATED_SCHEMAS ALL_ATTRIBUTE_TRANSFORMATIONS