How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
4.132 DBA_CONTAINER_DATA → DBA_CONTAINER_DATA displays default (user-level) and object-specific CONTAINER_DATA attributes for
ALTER USER → attributes that are set to DEFAULT are not visible in the DBA_CONTAINER_DATA view. ADD CONTAINER_DATA Use
Data Dictionary Views to Find Information about Privilege and Role Grants → is the grantee DBA_COL_PRIVS Describes all column object grants in the database DBA_CONTAINER_DATA In
Managing Common Roles and Local Roles → about the DBA_CONTAINER_DATA data dictionary view Enabling Common Users to Query Data in Specific
Contents → DBA_CONSTRAINTS 4.132 DBA_CONTAINER_DATA 4.133 DBA_CONTEXT 4.134 DBA_CPOOL_INFO 4.135 DBA_CPU_USAGE_STATISTICS
New Features → DBA_CONTAINER_DATA DBA_DIGEST_VERIFIERS DBA_DISCOVERY_SOURCE DBA_EDITIONED_TYPES and USER_EDITIONED_TYPES