How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
5.184 DBA_OBJECTS_AE → DBA_OBJECTS_AE describes all objects (across all editions) in the database. Its columns are the
2.180 ALL_OBJECTS_AE → objects appear in this view with OBJECT_TYPE = NON-EXISTENT. Related Views DBA_OBJECTS_AE describes … must not be changed in any way except by running an Oracle-supplied script. See Also: \" DBA_OBJECTS_AE \" \" USER_OBJECTS_AE \"
1 Introduction to Oracle Supplied PL/SQL Packages & Types → suitably privileged user: SELECT DISTINCT Owner, Object_Type, Object_Name FROM DBA_Objects_AE WHERE Owner