How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
5.219 DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES → DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES lists the privilege analysis policies in the database. Column Datatype NULL
Contents → DBA_POLICY_GROUPS 5.218 DBA_PRIV_AUDIT_OPTS 5.219 DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES 5.220 DBA_PROCEDURES 5.221 DBA_PROFILES
Dropping a Privilege Analysis Policy → and ENABLED columns of the DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES data dictionary view to find the existing privilege
Creating Roles and Managing Privileges Using Cloud Control → analysis policy. Query the NAME and ENABLE columns of the DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES data dictionary view to find
New Features → and USER_OBJECT_USAGE DBA_OPTSTAT_OPERATION_TASKS DBA_PDB_HISTORY DBA_PDBS DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES
Generating a Privilege Analysis Report → … Query the NAME and ENABLED columns of the DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES data dictionary view to find the existing
You can enable a privilege analysis policy using either Enterprise Manager Cloud Control or from SQL*Plus,… → the DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES view. You can include spaces in the name and have a maximum of 128 characters … DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES data dictionary view. Use the following syntax for the … DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES view. description: Describes the purpose of the privilege analysis policy, up to 1024
Privilege Analysis Policy and Report Data Dictionary Views → Analysis Information View Description DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES Lists information about existing privilege
Disabling a Privilege Analysis Policy → that the capture took place. Query the NAME and ENABLED columns of the DBA_PRIV_CAPTURES data