How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
5.236 DBA_REDEFINITION_OBJECTS → DBA_REDEFINITION_OBJECTS is an online redefinition view. It displays the objects involved in the
Examples illustrate online redefinition of tables. → DBA_REDEFINITION_OBJECTS view to determine which dependent objects are registered. This view shows
The column mapping string that you pass as an argument to START_REDEF_TABLE contains a comma-delimited… → and DML during the entire process. Note: You can query the DBA_REDEFINITION_OBJECTS view to list the