How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
5.324 DBA_SQL_PROFILES → DBA_SQL_PROFILES displays information about SQL profiles currently created for specific SQL
Listing SQL Profiles → The data dictionary view DBA_SQL_PROFILES stores SQL profiles persistently in the database. The … , and then query the DBA_SQL_PROFILES view. For example, execute the following query: COLUMN category … FORMAT a10 COLUMN sql_text FORMAT a20 SELECT NAME, SQL_TEXT, CATEGORY, STATUS FROM DBA_SQL_PROFILES … = 'internet' group by p.promo_na
ORA-13842: no SELECT privilege on DBA_SQL_PROFILES → DBA_SQL_PROFILES view. Action: Either perform the operation as another user or get the privilege
SQLTEXT_TO_SIGNATURE Function → dba_sql_profiles. See Also: SQL Profile Subprograms for other subprograms in this group Syntax
REPORT_SQL_DETAIL Function → DBA_HIST_SQL_BIND_METADATA DBA_HIST_SQLTEXT DBA_SQL_PLAN_BASELINES DBA_SQL_PROFILES DBA_ADVISOR_TASKS