How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.20 DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT → DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT displays information about each Oracle Streams component at each database
Views → The DBMS_STREAMS_ADVISOR_ADM package uses the following views: DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT contains … , DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT, and DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT_LINK. However, the following views contain temporary information
Oracle Streams Performance Advisor Data Dictionary Views → querying the following data dictionary views: DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT contains information about each … , DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT, and DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT_LINK. The following views contain temporary
Table 22-1 Oracle Streams Static Data Dictionary Views → ALL_STREAMS_TRANSFORM_FUNCTION DBA_STREAMS_TRANSFORM_FUNCTION N/A N/A DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT N/A N/A
Contents → DBA_STREAMS_TABLE_RULES 6.20 DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT 6.21 DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT_LINK 6.22
Viewing the Oracle Streams Topology → A10 SELECT COMPONENT_ID, COMPONENT_NAME, COMPONENT_TYPE, COMPONENT_DB FROM DBA_STREAMS_TP_COMPONENT