How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.30 DBA_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS → DBA_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS lists actual histogram data (end-points per histogram) for histograms on all
3.93 ALL_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS → on table subpartitions accessible to the current user. Related Views DBA_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS … : \" DBA_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS \" \" USER_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS \" Oracle Database PL/SQL Packages and Types Reference for more information about the DBMS_STATS package
Contents → DBA_SUBPART_COL_STATISTICS 6.30 DBA_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS 6.31 DBA_SUBPART_KEY_COLUMNS 6.32
Viewing Information About Partitioned Tables and Indexes → … DBA_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS ALL_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS USER_SUBPART_HISTOGRAMS Display the histogram data (end-points for each