How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.70 DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE → DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE shows the Transparent Sensitive Data Protection policy security feature
How a Multitenant Environment Affects Transparent Sensitive Data Protection → DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE data dictionary views. To find all PDBs, query the DBA_PDBS view.
Contents → DBA_TSDP_IMPORT_ERRORS 6.69 DBA_TSDP_POLICY_CONDITION 6.70 DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE 6.71 DBA_TSDP_POLICY_PARAMETER
Dropping Transparent Sensitive Data Protection Policies → DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE data dictionary view to find the policy that you want to drop. SELECT POLICY_NAME FROM … DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE; POLICY_NAME ----------------- redact_partial_cc Remember that you must be
Altering Transparent Sensitive Data Protection Policies → existing policies and their protection definitions by querying the DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE data
New Features → DBA_SUPPLEMENTAL_LOGGING DBA_TSDP_IMPORT_ERRORS DBA_TSDP_POLICY_CONDITION DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE
Transparent Sensitive Data Protection Data Dictionary Views → lists the property-value pairs for the condition. DBA_TSDP_POLICY_FEATURE Shows the transparent