How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.119 DBA_WORKLOAD_ACTIVE_USER_MAP → DBA_WORKLOAD_ACTIVE_USER_MAP contains the mappings that are going to be valid for the next replay
SET_USER_MAPPING Procedure → : SELECT * FROM DBA_WORKLOAD_ACTIVE_USER_MAP The overloaded version without the schedule_cap_id calls
Contents → DBA_WI_TEMPLATES 6.119 DBA_WORKLOAD_ACTIVE_USER_MAP 6.120 DBA_WORKLOAD_CAPTURES 6.121 DBA_WORKLOAD_CONNECTION_MAP
New Features → DBA_WI_STATEMENTS DBA_WI_TEMPLATE_EXECUTIONS DBA_WI_TEMPLATES DBA_WORKLOAD_ACTIVE_USER_MAP