How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.144 DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS → DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS describes auditing options defined under all audit policies specific to
2.3 Oracle Database Real Application Security Views → : DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS DBA_XS_AUDIT_TRAIL DBA_XS_ENB_AUDIT_POLICIES Descriptions of the other Oracle
The unified audit trail can capture Oracle Database Real Application Security events for users, privileges,… → … DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS describes the auditing options that were defined for Real Application Security unified audit
Contents → DBA_XML_TABLES 6.142 DBA_XML_VIEW_COLS 6.143 DBA_XML_VIEWS 6.144 DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS 6.145
About Auditing in an Oracle Database Real Application Security Environment → Security: DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS - describes the auditing options that were defined for Real
New Features → DBA_WORKLOAD_USER_MAP DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS DBA_XS_AUDIT_TRAIL DBA_XS_ENB_AUDIT_POLICIES DBA_XSTREAM_SPLIT_MERGE
9 Oracle Database Real Application Security Data Dictionary Views → session. DBA_XS_AUDIT_POLICY_OPTIONS Describes the auditing options that were defined for Real