How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
1.77 DBFIPS_140 → No Range of values true | false Basic No Oracle RAC All instances must use the same value. DBFIPS_140 … Security Guide for a table that describes the effect of setting the value of DBFIPS_140 to true or false on different platforms
Configuring FIPS 140-2 for Transparent Data Encryption and DBMS_CRYPTO → The DBFIPS_140 initialization parameter configures FIPS mode. To configure Transparent Data … Encryption and the DBMS_CRYPTO PL/SQL package program units to run in FIPS mode, set the DBFIPS_140 … database. Table E-1 describes how the DBFIPS_140 parameter affects various platforms. Table E-1 How the … DBFIPS_140
1.10 New FIPS 140 Parameter for Encryption → The new database parameter, DBFIPS_140, provides the ability to turn on and off the Federal … other industries around the world. Customers who have FIPS 140 requirements can turn on the DBFIPS_140
New Features → The following initialization parameters are new in this release: COMMON_USER_PREFIX DB_BIG_TABLE_CACHE_PERCENT_TARGET DBFIPS_140 ENABLE_GOLDENGATE_REPLICATION Foot 1
Verifying FIPS 140-2 Connections → command: SHOW PARAMETER DBFIPS_140 Trace level 6 is the minimum trace level required to check the results of the FIPS self-tests.
1.4.1 Parameters by Functional Category → COMMIT_WAIT DBFIPS_140 O7_DICTIONARY_ACCESSIBILITY OS_AUTHENT_PREFIX OS_ROLES RDBMS_SERVER_DN
List of Tables → Parameter Attributes E-1 How the DBFIPS_140 Initialization Parameter Affects Platforms G-1