How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.171 ERROR_SIZE → ERROR_SIZE is accessed to create \" DBA_OBJECT_SIZE \" and \" USER_OBJECT_SIZE \".
C PL/SQL Program Limits → FORMAT 999 COLUMN error_size FORMAT 999 Query: SELECT * FROM user_object_size WHERE name = 'PKG1 … ' ORDER BY type; Result: NAME TYPE SOURCE_SIZE PARSED_SIZE CODE_SIZE ERROR_SIZE
5.180 DBA_OBJECT_SIZE → object is executing. ERROR_SIZE NUMBER Size of error messages, in bytes. In memory during the
Contents → DICT_COLUMNS 6.168 DICTIONARY 6.169 DM_USER_MODELS 6.170 DOCUMENT_LINKS 6.171 ERROR_SIZE 6.172 EXCEPTIONS