How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
MODE → area in the user process memory space. The default value of 10 is adequate for most programs. MODE
Mode → ensures the consistency among data and metadata in the same environment handle. In UTF-16 mode, an attempt to get this attribute is invalid.
Mode → READ Description Returns the environment context associated with the statement.
Mode → READ Description Returns TRUE if the environment was initialized in object mode.
Mode → READ Description Returns the ROWID descriptor allocated with OCIDescriptorAlloc(). See Also: "Positioned Updates and Deletes" and "DATE" Attribute Datatype OCIRowid *
Mode → attribute works on any environment handle but the process must be initialized in shared mode to return a
Mode → READ Description Returns the number of open connections.
Mode → READ Description Returns the session increment parameter.