How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
1.176 OBJECT_CACHE_OPTIMAL_SIZE → … OBJECT_CACHE_OPTIMAL_SIZE specifies (in bytes) the size to which the session object cache is reduced when the size of the
1.175 OBJECT_CACHE_MAX_SIZE_PERCENT → to the optimal size. See Also: \" OBJECT_CACHE_OPTIMAL_SIZE \" for a description of the object
1.4.2 Modifiable Parameters → OBJECT_CACHE_MAX_SIZE_PERCENT OBJECT_CACHE_OPTIMAL_SIZE OLAP_PAGE_POOL_SIZE OPTIMIZER_ADAPTIVE_FEATURES … : AUDIT_FILE_DEST BACKUP_TAPE_IO_SLAVES OBJECT_CACHE_MAX_SIZE_PERCENT OBJECT_CACHE_OPTIMAL_SIZE
1.4.1 Parameters by Functional Category → OBJECT_CACHE_MAX_SIZE_PERCENT OBJECT_CACHE_OPTIMAL_SIZE OLAP OLAP_PAGE_POOL_SIZE Optimizer OPTIMIZER_ADAPTIVE_FEATURES