How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
1.197 PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING → No Range of values true | false Basic No Note: The PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING parameter is deprecated … . It is retained for backward compatibility only. When PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to true … previous release and are now enabling PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING, then you should reduce the amount of
1.200 PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE → 11.2.0 and PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to true 2148 bytes if COMPATIBLE is less than 11.2.0 and … PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to false The default value is adequate for most applications … PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to TRUE, message buffers are allocated out of the large pool. In … this case, the default is generally
1.127 LARGE_POOL_SIZE → default is 0 if PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to FALSE. Otherwise, derived from the values of … is set or when PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING is set to TRUE. Note: When Oracle derives a default value
1.261 SHARED_POOL_SIZE → PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING to false, then Oracle also allocates parallel execution message buffers from the shared pool … Performance Tuning Guide for more information on setting this parameter \" PARALLEL_AUTOMATIC_TUNING \" and
8.1.5 Deprecated and Desupported Parameters → lock_name_space log_archive_start max_enabled_roles parallel_automatic_tuning parallel_io_cap_enabled