How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
1.200 PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE → … PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE specifies the size of messages used for parallel execution (formerly referred to
PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE → The PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE parameter specifies the size of the buffer used for parallel
Parameters That Must Have Identical Settings on All Instances → DB_UNIQUE_NAME INSTANCE_TYPE (RDBMS or ASM) PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE
1.4.1 Parameters by Functional Category → PARALLEL_ADAPTIVE_MULTI_USER PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE PARALLEL_MAX_SERVERS
Contents → PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE 1.201 PARALLEL_FORCE_LOCAL 1.202 PARALLEL_INSTANCE_GROUP 1.203 PARALLEL_IO_CAP_ENABLED
5.2.12 Use Jumbo Frames for Cluster Interconnect Network → PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE determines the maximum size of a message used in Parallel Query
Parameters Affecting Resource Consumption → PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE A second subset of parameters are discussed in \" Parameters Affecting Resource Consumption for
Required Memory for Message Buffers → = PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE USERS = the number of concurrent parallel execution users that you expect to have running with
Monitor Memory Usage After Processing Begins → the number of buffers by the value for PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE. Compare the high water mark
Default Parameter Settings → used. By default, all of these features are disabled. PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE 16 KB Specifies
Table 4-1 Parameters That Should Have Identical Settings on All Instances → set to 0) INSTANCE_TYPE (RDBMS or ASM) PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE