How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.211 REDACTION_COLUMNS → REDACTION_COLUMNS describes all redacted columns in the database, giving the owner of the table or
Contents → PUBLIC_DEPENDENCY 6.208 PUBLICSYN 6.209 QUEUE_PRIVILEGES 6.210 RECYCLEBIN 6.211 REDACTION_COLUMNS
Restriction of Administrative Access to Oracle Data Redaction Policies → who has the SELECT privilege on the REDACTION_POLICIES and REDACTION_COLUMNS views. You also can
About Altering Oracle Data Redaction Policies → parameters specified in a policy by querying the REDACTION_COLUMNS view. To find the current value for
Dropped Oracle Data Redaction Policies When the Recycle Bin Is Enabled → feature is enabled, and if you query the REDACTION_COLUMNS or REDACTION_POLICIES data dictionary
New Features → REDACTION_COLUMNS REDACTION_POLICIES REDACTION_VALUES_FOR_TYPE_FULL SCHEMA_EXPORT_OBJECTS
Oracle Data Redaction Policy Data Dictionary Views → REDACTION_COLUMNS Describes all of the redacted columns in the database, providing the the owner of the
ORA-28083: A redacted column was referenced in a virtual column expression. → columns with redaction policies, use the REDACTION_COLUMNS catalog view which lists all data redaction policies.
ORA-28081: Insufficient privileges - the command references a redacted object. → any object protected by a data redaction policy. All data redaction policies are listed in the REDACTION_COLUMNS catalog view.