How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
ROW_NUMBER → Syntax row_number::= Text description of row_number See Also: "Analytic Functions" for information … on syntax, semantics, and restrictions Purpose ROW_NUMBER is an analytic function. It assigns a … . You cannot use ROW_NUMBER or any other analytic function for expr. That is, you can use other built … department_id,
ROW_NUMBER → The ROW_NUMBER function assigns a unique number (sequentially, starting from 1, as defined by ORDER … BY ) to each row within the partition. It has the following syntax: ROW_NUMBER ( ) OVER … ( [query_partition_clause] order_by_clause ) ROW_NUMBER Example SELECT channel_desc, calendar_month_desc … , TO_CHAR(TRUNC(SUM(amount_sold),
Syntax → DBMS_ROWID.ROWID_CREATE ( rowid_type IN NUMBER, object_number IN NUMBER, relative_fno IN NUMBER, block_number IN NUMBER, row_number IN NUMBER) RETURN ROWID;
Syntax → , relative_fno OUT NUMBER, block_number OUT NUMBER, row_number OUT NUMBER);
Ranking Functions → the values of a set of measures. The types of ranking function are: RANK and DENSE_RANK CUME_DIST and PERCENT_RANK NTILE ROW_NUMBER
Oracle9i SQL Reference -- Contents → (number) ROUND (date) ROW_NUMBER ROWIDTOCHAR ROWIDTONCHAR RPAD RTRIM SESSIONTIMEZONE SIGN SIN SINH