How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
SINH → Syntax sinh::= Text description of sinh Purpose SINH returns the hyperbolic sine of n. Examples The … following example returns the hyperbolic sine of 1: SELECT SINH(1) "Hyperbolic sine of 1" FROM DUAL; Hyperbolic sine of 1 -------------------- 1.17520119
Single-Row Functions → , COSH, EXP, LN, LOG, SIN, SINH, SQRT, TAN, and TANH are accurate to 36 decimal digits. The
Built-In Functions → SINH SQRT TAN TANH TRUNC ASCII CHR CONCAT INITCAP INSTR INSTRB LENGTH LENGTHB LOWER LPAD LTRIM