How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.308 USER_COL_PRIVS → USER_COL_PRIVS describes the column object grants for which the current user is the object owner
4.120 DBA_COL_PRIVS → DBA_COL_PRIVS describes all column object grants in the database. Related View USER_COL_PRIVS … was used) NO if the privilege was granted locally ( CONTAINER=ALL was not used) See Also: \" USER_COL_PRIVS \"
2.51 ALL_COL_PRIVS → … USER_COL_PRIVS describes the column object grants for which the current user is the object owner … used) See Also: \" DBA_COL_PRIVS \" \" USER_COL_PRIVS \"
Data Dictionary Views to Find Information about Privilege and Role Grants → PUBLIC role USER_COL_PRIVS Describes column object grants for which the current user is the object
Contents → 6.307 USER_COL_PENDING_STATS 6.308 USER_COL_PRIVS 6.309 USER_COL_PRIVS_MADE 6.310
List of Tables → -29 USER_COL_COMMENTS C-30 USER_COL_PRIVS C-31 USER_CONS_COLUMNS C-32 USER_CONSTRAINTS C-33
Supported Views and Tables → USER_COL_PRIVS USER_CONS_COLUMNS USER_CONSTRAINTS USER_IND_COLUMNS USER_INDEXES USER_OBJECTS
Data Dictionary Mapping → + systables USER_CATALOG systables USER_COL_COMMENTS systables + syscolumns USER_COL_PRIVS systables