How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.397 USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS → USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS describes expressions of function-based indexes on tables owned by the current
21.7 Indexes Data Dictionary Views → … DBA_IND_EXPRESSIONS ALL_IND_EXPRESSIONS USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS These views describe the expressions of function-based
2.122 ALL_IND_EXPRESSIONS → indexes in the database. USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS describes the expressions of function-based indexes on … attribute within the index See Also: \" DBA_IND_EXPRESSIONS \" \" USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS \"
Contents → USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS 6.398 USER_IND_PARTITIONS 6.399 USER_IND_PENDING_STATS 6.400 USER_IND_STATISTICS 6.401
A secondary index on column VALUE is used with XPath expressions in a WHERE clause that have predicates… → JOIN USER_IND_EXPRESSIONS e ON (c.INDEX_NAME = e.INDEX_NAME) WHERE c.TABLE_NAME IN (SELECT