How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.418 USER_JAVA_POLICY → Go to main content 1729/2693 6.418 USER_JAVA_POLICY USER_JAVA_POLICY describes Java security
5.115 DBA_JAVA_POLICY → permissions for all users in the database. Related View USER_JAVA_POLICY describes Java security permissions … used to identify this row. This number should be supplied when disabling, enabling, or deleting the permission. See Also: \" USER_JAVA_POLICY \"
Contents → USER_JAVA_METHODS 6.417 USER_JAVA_NCOMPS 6.418 USER_JAVA_POLICY 6.419 USER_JAVA_RESOLVERS 6.420
10 Security for Oracle Database Java Applications → view the policy table, USER_JAVA_POLICY and DBA_JAVA_POLICY. Both views contain information about … . The USER_JAVA_POLICY view can see only permissions relevant to the current user. The following is a … that do not return the permission number. Look up DBA_JAVA_POLICY or USER_JAVA_POLICY for the … DBA_JAVA_POLICY or USER_JAVA_POLICY