How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.506 USER_RULE_SET_RULES → USER_RULE_SET_RULES describes the rules in the rule sets owned by the current user. Its columns
3.31 ALL_RULE_SET_RULES → Views DBA_RULE_SET_RULES describes the rules in all rule sets in the database. USER_RULE_SET_RULES … ) Comment specified when the rule was added to the rule set, if any See Also: \" DBA_RULE_SET_RULES \" \" USER_RULE_SET_RULES \"
Table 22-1 Oracle Streams Static Data Dictionary Views → N/A DBA_REGISTERED_ARCHIVED_LOG N/A ALL_RULE_SET_RULES DBA_RULE_SET_RULES USER_RULE_SET_RULES
Contents → 6.505 USER_RSRC_MANAGER_SYSTEM_PRIVS 6.506 USER_RULE_SET_RULES 6.507 USER_RULE_SETS 6.508 USER_RULES
Oracle Data Pump Import and Oracle Streams Instantiation → , USER_RULE_SETS, and USER_RULE_SET_RULES data dictionary views. When the STREAMS_CONFIGURATION Import