How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.587 USER_TRANSFORMATIONS → USER_TRANSFORMATIONS displays information about the transformations owned by the current user. Its
USER_TRANSFORMATIONS: User Transformations → The USER_TRANSFORMATIONS view displays all the transformations owned by the user. To view the … transformation definition, query USER_ATTRIBUTE_TRANSFORMATIONS. See Also: Oracle Database Reference for more information about USER_TRANSFORMATIONS.
3.119 ALL_TRANSFORMATIONS → DBA_TRANSFORMATIONS displays information about all transformations in the database. USER_TRANSFORMATIONS displays … type name See Also: \" DBA_TRANSFORMATIONS \" \" USER_TRANSFORMATIONS \"
Contents → 6.584 USER_TAB_SUBPARTITIONS 6.585 USER_TABLES 6.586 USER_TABLESPACES 6.587 USER_TRANSFORMATIONS
New Features → USER_TAB_IDENTITY_COLS ALL_TRANSFORMATIONS, DBA_TRANSFORMATIONS, and USER_TRANSFORMATIONS
9 Oracle Database Advanced Queuing and Messaging Gateway Views → Transformation Functions USER_TRANSFORMATIONS: User Transformations USER_ATTRIBUTE_TRANSFORMATIONS: User