How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.590 USER_TRIGGERS → USER_TRIGGERS describes the triggers owned by the current user. Its columns (except for OWNER ) are
Views for Information About Triggers → data dictionary view USER_TRIGGERS twice—first to show its type, triggering event, and the name of … , Table_name FROM USER_TRIGGERS WHERE Trigger_name = 'EMP_COUNT'; Result: TRIGGER_TYPE TRIGGERING_EVENT … : SELECT Trigger_body FROM USER_TRIGGERS WHERE Trigger_name = 'EMP_COUNT'; Result: TRIGGER_BODY
3.122 ALL_TRIGGERS → DBA_TRIGGERS describes all triggers in the database. USER_TRIGGERS describes the triggers owned by the … procedure See Also: \" DBA_TRIGGERS \" \" USER_TRIGGERS \" Oracle Database PL/SQL Packages and Types
Contents → 6.588 USER_TRIGGER_COLS 6.589 USER_TRIGGER_ORDERING 6.590 USER_TRIGGERS 6.591 USER_TS_QUOTAS 6.592
Viewing EMPLOYEES Table Properties and Data with SQL*Plus → , and USER_TRIGGERS ). Example 2-3 shows how to view the properties of the EMPLOYEES table in the HR