How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
6.620 USER_XML_TABLES → USER_XML_TABLES describes the XML tables owned by the current user. Its columns (except for OWNER
3.149 ALL_XML_TABLES → DBA_XML_TABLES describes all XML tables in the database. USER_XML_TABLES describes the XML tables owned by the … column allows NONSCHEMA ( YES ) or not ( NO ), else NULL See Also: \" DBA_XML_TABLES \" \" USER_XML_TABLES \"
1.4.5 Static Data Dictionary Views Related to XML → DBA_XML_SCHEMAS Registered XML schemas in Oracle XML DB USER_XML_TABLES XMLType tables owned by the … , and USER_XML_TABLES, views ALL_OBJECT_TABLES, DBA_OBJECT_TABLES, and USER_OBJECT_TABLES provide
19.3 XPath Rewrite for Out-Of-Line Tables → tables in USER_XML_TABLES. You can use procedure DBMS_STATS.gather_schema_stats to do this, or use
197 DBMS_XMLSCHEMA → XML Schemas in the database DBA_XML_TABLES All XMLType tables in the system USER_XML_TABLES All
Contents → USER_XML_TAB_COLS 6.620 USER_XML_TABLES 6.621 USER_XML_VIEW_COLS 6.622 USER_XML_VIEWS 6.623
17 XML Schema Storage and Query: Basic → USER_XML_SCHEMAS, ALL_XML_SCHEMAS, USER_XML_TABLES, and ALL_XML_TABLES. Example 17-6 Data Dictionary
18 XML Schema Storage and Query: Object-Relational Storage → ')); END; / SELECT table_name, xmlschema, element_name FROM USER_XML_TABLES; TABLE_NAME XMLSCHEMA