Submitting a Request Set
Submitting a request set is very similar to submitting a request. You use the same menu path for both, however, when you choose Request Set, the Submit Request Set window is opened.
To submit a request set:
- The steps for submitting a request set are very similiar to those for submitting a single request.
1. Check Request Set in the Submit a New Request window and choose OK.
2. In the Submit Request Set window enter the name of the Request Set.
Alternatively, choose Copy a Prior Request button to use a previously defined request set submission.
3. The requests assigned to the request set are displayed in the multi-row region and may be modified for this request set submission.
- When you move your cursor to the Parameters field for a request, Oracle Applications displays a Parameters window specific to that report. If there are no parameters, then the field is disabled. See Defining Parameters
- When you finish entering the required parameter values for a request, choose OK to close the window.
- If you wish to define completion options, open the Upon Completion... window for each request and enter your completion options. See Defining Completion Options
Note: If you wish to view a request's output online, you must check the Save all Output Files check box for that request in the Upon Completion... window.
Using Standard Request Submission
Submitting a Request
Defining Request Sets
Who Can Use a Request Set