Changing Request Options
If your request or request set has not started running, you can change how your request or request set runs and prints its output using the Requests window (accessed from the Requests window) or by using the Print Options and Resubmission alternative regions on the Requests window.
To change the request options of a request or request set that has not yet started running:
1. Navigate to the Find Requests window.
2. Check Specific Requests.
3. Enter the Request ID for the Request you want to modify.
5. From the Requests window, you can cancel a request or request set, put a request or request set on hold, or take a request or request set off hold using the buttons in the window. A request or request set on hold does not run until you take it off hold.
Attention: The cancel or hold action does not go into effect until you choose Save from the Action menu or the toolbar.
6. With your cursor on the request you wish change and choose View Details.
If the request is pending or scheduled, you can change the request parameters, language and territory of the output, and if you want to save your output.
7. Choose Schedule to change:
- start and end dates for recurring requests
8. Choose Completion Options to change:
Attention: For requests in a request set, you can change the values of the request options if the requests are in your responsibility's request group.
Using the Requests Windows
Viewing Request Output and Log Files
Concurrent Request Phase and Status