Defining Ad Hoc Reports
You can define ad hoc financial reports as necessary to meet special reporting needs. An ad hoc report is one you define at the time you run financial reports. You do not assign a name to an ad hoc report. Instead, General Ledger automatically names ad hoc reports as follows: FSG-AD HOC-<Sequence Generated Number>.
Suggestion: We recommend that you delete ad hoc reports periodically to improve system performance.
Define a row set.
To define and run an ad hoc financial report:
1. Navigate to the Run Financial Reports window.
2. Choose the Define Ad Hoc Report button.
3. Enter the Row Set and Column Set to use for the report.
4. Enter any additional report information, including Budget, Encumbrance, and Currency control values.
5. Choose OK to return to the Run Financial Reports window.
Running Financial Reports
Deleting Ad Hoc Reports
Defining Financial Reports
Running FSG Reports from Standard Request Submission