Generating a Forecast
To generate a focus or statistical forecast:
1. Navigate to the Generate Forecast window.
2. In the Parameters window, select a forecast name and forecast rule.
3. Pick a range of items to forecast for: all items, a specific item, a category of items, or all items in a category set.
All Entries: Deletes everything on the forecast before loading new information.
No: Deletes nothing and adds new entries to existing entries during the load. Schedule entries are not combined. You can get multiple forecast entries for the same item on the same day.
Same Source Only: Deletes the entries that have the same source as those you load. You can replace entries on the forecast that were previously loaded from the same source without affecting other entries on the forecast.
5. Enter a start date and cutoff date.
7. In the Generate Forecast window, choose Submit.
Submitting a Request