Creating or Changing an Appraisal Template
Use the Appraisal Template window to create or modify an appraisal template.
You'll need to enter enter the following QuickCodes for appraisals:
Define appraisal statuses as values for the QuickCode Type APPRAISAL_ASSESSMENT_STATUS.
If you do not want to use appraisal statuses or types in the appraisal, do not enter values for these QuickCodes. Users can ignore these fields on the appraisal web page.
Define appraisal types as values for the QuickCode Type APPRAISAL_TYPE.
To create an appraisal template:
1. Enter a name and description for the appraisal you are setting up. You can enter up to 85 characters for the name.
2. Enter the dates between which the appraisal template is valid. You must enter a From date but you can leave the To date blank.
3. Enter the instructions to be displayed to the appraiser(s) or reviewers(s). For example, "Complete all parts".
You can format the text to appear exactly as you want it. You can enter up to 2000 characters for each appraisal type.
4. Select the questionnaire you previously created to use in the appraisal.
5. Select the performance rating scale to be used in the appraisal.