|Oracle Workflow Guide
Part Number A95265-03
To Define a System
Attention: This URL accesses a secured page, so if you have not yet logged on as valid user in the current web session, you will be prompted to do so before the page appears. You must have workflow administrator privileges to access the Event Manager web pages.
Note: You can also access the Systems web page from the Oracle Workflow home page. See: Accessing the Oracle Workflow Home Page.
- 2. The Systems page appears, displaying a list of existing systems. The Systems page summarizes the internal name, display name, and master system of each system. An asterisk marks the local system.
- Choose the Add System button to open the Edit System page.
- 3. Enter the internal name of the system in the Name field. All Oracle Workflow APIs, SQL scripts, and PL/SQL procedures refer to the internal name when identifying a system.
Attention: The internal name must be all-uppercase and should not include any single or double quotation marks (' or ") or spaces.
- 4. Enter a Display Name for the system. This name appears in the Systems list.
- 5. Enter an optional description for the system.
- 6. Optionally enter a Master system from which you want this system to receive Event Manager object definition updates. Click on the Master field's up arrow icon to display a list of systems from which to choose. See: Using a List of Values.
- 7. Choose the Submit button to save the system and return to the Systems page. The Systems page displays an updated list of systems.
- You can also choose the Cancel button to return to the Systems page without saving the system.
Copyright © 1996, 2002 Oracle Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.