Oracle Workflow Guide
Part Number A95265-03
Modifying Fonts in Oracle Workflow Builder
You can modify the font that is used by the windows in Oracle Workflow Builder. Any change you make applies to all windows within the program.
To Modify Fonts
1. Choose Font from the View menu to display the Fonts properties page.
2. Select the font to use as the label for your icons. This font is used for all icons in Workflow Builder. The Sample region shows the appearance of the font you select.
3. Choose the font style: Regular, Bold, Italic or Bold Italic. Some fonts have a limited selection of font styles.
4. Indicate the font size to use. Some fonts have a limited selection of font sizes.
5. Select the Underline or Strikeout check boxes to apply that effect.
6. Choose OK when you are done. These font settings take effect immediately and are also used the next time you start Oracle Workflow Builder.
Copyright © 1996, 2002 Oracle Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.