|Oracle Workflow Guide
Part Number A95265-03
To Continue the Event System Demonstration Workflow on the Supplier System
- Choose the Events: Track Order link to display the Events: Track Order web page.
- Alternatively, you can enter the following URL to directly display the Buyer Workbench web page:
Attention: These are both secured pages, so if you have not yet logged on as a valid workflow user in the current web session, you will be prompted to do so before the page appears.
- 2. Select the order number for your purchase order and choose the Submit button.
- 3. In the Events: Track Order page that appears, choose the Queue Messages link to display the Event System Local Queues page and review the messages on the Business Event System queues. See: Reviewing Local Queues.
- 4. Choose the Workflow Monitor link to view the progress of the Supplier: Top Level Order process in the Workflow Monitor. See: Workflow Monitor.
- 5. Choose the Process Order link to run the background engine and continue processing the purchase order. Perform this step twice to process both deferred activities in the supplier workflow.
To Set Up the Event System Demonstration Workflow
To Initiate the Event System Demonstration Workflow from the Buyer Workbench
Copyright © 1996, 2002 Oracle Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.