This is a text description of ssl0001.gif, which is an image of the SSL tab in the Oracle Advanced Security profile region of Oracle Net Manager when Configure SSL for the client is selected.
This window has the following fields which you can use to configure SSL on your client:
- Wallet Configuration Method (by default this is set to File System)
- Wallet Directory (enter the path to the wallet directory--you can choose Browse if you need to browse the file system)
- Configure SSL for: (choose Client)
- Cipher Suite Configuration (select a cipher suite and then click an up or down arrow at the right to change the precedence of when it is applied)
- Add or Remove (under the Cipher Suite Configuration list, there are an Add and a Remove button that you can use to add or remove a cipher suite)
- Revocation Check (choose whether to configure certificate validation)
- Require SSL Version (choose an SSL version from the list--the default is ANY)
- Match server X.509 name (choose Yes or No from the list--refer to the surrounding text for information about this field)
Click the Help button at the bottom left corner of the window to access online help.