This is a text description of esm0031.gif, an image which shows the Enterprise Security Manager Enterprise Users tabbed window.
On the left, the navigation tree displays which enterprise domain in which you are working and which Enterprise Role for which you are viewing details.
On the right, the Enterprise Users tab is selected, which contains the following fields and user interface elements:
- Two-column table that displays the enterprise users who have the specified enterprise role. The left column displays the enterprise user's Name, and the right column displays the associated Distinguished Name.
- Add button (click this to add an enterprise user to the enterprise role)
- Report button (click this to generate a report about the enterprise users who have the selected enterprise role)
- Remove button (select an enterprise user in the table and click this button to revoke the enterprise role from that user)
Note: The Edit button is no longer functional.
At the bottom of the window, the following three buttons appear:
- Apply (click to apply any changes you have made in this window)
- Revert (click to cancel any changes made in the window and to restore the enterprise domain to its original state)
- Help (click to access the online help)