Oracle Database Lite Online Documentation Library
10g Release 3 (10.3.0)
Oracle Database Lite
Oracle Database Lite enables the delivery and operation of secure, personalized applications to embedded and mobile devices. You can develop and deploy database applications for embedded and mobile environments with persistent access to critical information and applications without requiring continuous connectivity to back-end enterprise systems.
When you click on the Documentation tab, you have access to the Oracle Database Lite documentation, as follows:
- The Oracle Database Lite Getting Started Guide provides the following:
- a conceptual overview of how to design your project
- the details of the pre-installation requirements
- how to install the product
- how to upgrade to this version
- examples of how to start applications on separate client platforms.