Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > Workflow Policies > About Customizing Workflow Policies with Siebel Tools >
Associating a Column with a Workflow Policy Component
To associate a column with a workflow policy component
- In Siebel Tools, from Object Explorer navigate to Workflow Policy Object and select Account. Then navigate to Workflow Policy Component > Workflow Policy Component Column, with Activities selected in Workflow Policy Component.
- Create a new record in the Workflow Policy Component Column applet.
- In the Workflow Policy Column Name field, click on the picklist to see the current set of columns available from this workflow policy component's database table.
- Select each workflow policy column you would like to monitor.
- Change Display Name to match your business needs as appropriate.
Note that if the workflow policy component column that you would like to monitor is not in the list, you must first define it under the Workflow Policy Column Explorer view.