Siebel Consumer Goods Guide > Managing Accounts >
Creating Addresses for Accounts
You can create addresses for accounts. Later, end users can associate these addresses with the appropriate accounts. You can also edit existing addresses. Be careful when editing an existing address, because it changes the addresses for all accounts and contacts that are associated with that address.
These tasks are a step in Process of Managing Accounts.
To create an address for an account
- Navigate to the Administration - Data screen > Addresses view.
- In the Address form, create a new record and complete the necessary fields.
To associate an address with an account
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- Select an account record.
- In the Account form, click the Address field select button.
- In the Account Addresses dialog box, query to find an address record in the list, or click New to find additional addresses from which to choose.