Siebel Energy Guide > Service Requests and Trouble Tickets in Siebel Energy >
Assigning a Trouble Ticket in Siebel Energy (End User)
If end users are unable to resolve trouble tickets themselves, they may need to assign them to another qualified CSR or to a group.
In general, trouble tickets can be assigned in these ways:
- Batch assignment. Siebel Assignment Manager can assign many trouble tickets at a scheduled time. For more information, see Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide.
- Dynamic assignment. Siebel Assignment Manager can automatically assign trouble tickets at preset intervals. For more information, see Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide.
- Interactive assignment. Siebel Assignment Manager is invoked manually from the menu button in the More Info view, as described in the next procedure.
- Manual assignment. Users select the owner in the Trouble Tickets screen, as described in the next procedure.
To assign a trouble ticket manually to a person or group
- Navigate to Trouble Tickets > Trouble Ticket list.
- In the Trouble Ticket list, click the Ticket Id of the trouble ticket.
- In the More Info form, click the show more button and then do one of the following:
- To assign a trouble ticket using Siebel Assignment Manager, click the menu button, select Assign, and then select a person.
- To manually assign a trouble ticket to a person, select a person in the Owner field.
- To manually assign a trouble ticket to a group, select a group in the Group field.