Siebel Finance Guide > Managing Siebel Finance Applications > Processing Applications (End User) >
Creating and Modifying Trailing Documents
Some applications, such as those for mortgages, require documentation from the applicants. End users can use the Trailing Documents view to track documents to be provided by the applicants. After they set the target date for a trailing document, Siebel Finance, with the help of business processes, creates activities to remind them to call the applicant to provide the necessary document, expediting the approval process.
NOTE: For more information on setting up a workflow, see Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.
To add trailing documents
- Navigate to the Applications screen > Applications List view.
- Drill down on an application, and click the Closing Activity view tab.
- Select the Trailing Documents view link.
- In the list, add a record for each trailing document to track.
To view outstanding trailing documents
- Navigate to Applications > My Outstanding Documents view.