Siebel Performance Management Guide > Setting Up Compensation Planning >
Approving and Rejecting a Compensation Plan
The designated approver reviews and either approves or rejects submitted compensation plans. If the compensation plan is approved, then it is automatically submitted for Final Approval.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Compensation Planning.
To approve and reject compensation plans
- Navigate to the Compensation Planning screen.
- In the Compensation Plans view, click the link Team Workbook List.
- In the Compensation Plans list, select the compensation plan, and then click the appropriate action button.
- Click Approve to approve the selected compensation plan. Approved compensation plans are no longer editable.
- Click Decline to decline approval for the compensation plan. Declined compensation plans are editable by the manager who submitted the plan.