Security Guide for Siebel Business Applications > Web Single Sign-On Authentication > Setting Up Web SSO: A Scenario >
Testing Web SSO Authentication
The following tests confirm that the Web SSO components work together to:
- Allow a user to log into the Web site.
- Allow a user who is authenticated at the Web site level to gain access to the Siebel application without requiring an additional login.
To test your Web SSO authentication
- On a Web browser, enter the URL to your Web site, such as http://www.mycompany.com.
A Web page with a login form for the Web site should appear.
- Login with the user ID and the password for the test user you created. Enter
TESTUSER or the user ID you created and
TESTPW or the password you created.
You should gain access to the Web site.
- On a Web browser, enter the URL to your Siebel application, such as http://www.mycompany.com/eservice. Alternatively, if you provide a link on the Web site, click it.
You should get access to the Siebel application as a registered user without having to log in.