In the automotive industry, manufacturers want to develop an ongoing relationship with customers to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. Siebel eService for eAutomotive allows vehicle manufacturers to create and maintain a relationship with customers who have purchased their cars by providing the following features:
- Anonymous browsing. Unregistered users can view a home page that allows them to contact the manufacturer, view top frequently asked questions, search the knowledge base, troubleshoot problems, view instructions, ask questions in natural language, and view recommended items for sale.
- Dealer Locator. Both registered and unregistered users can do a search to locate dealers who are nearest to them.
- Contact information. Both registered and unregistered users can contact the OEM in a variety of ways.
- User registration. Users can register and enter information about themselves. The information is available to you in the Contacts screen of Siebel eAutomotive.
- Vehicle registration. Customers can register vehicles they own that your company manufactured. The information is available to you in the Vehicle screen of Siebel eAutomotive, associated with the customer's Contact record.
- Preventive maintenance. You can set up preventive maintenance plans for the makes of vehicles that you manufacture, and customers can use Siebel eService for eAutomotive to see upcoming maintenance actions for their vehicles.
- Online service requests. If customers' cars need service, they can enter service requests on line, and they have the option of routing a service request directly to a dealer. A dealer will contact them to make an appointment.
- Online inventory search. If customers want to buy a specific make, model and year car, they can search the inventory of your dealers to see which dealers have the car they want.
- Online service history. Customers can display their past service history.
- Online order status. Customers can check the status of their orders.